再别康桥 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
徐志摩
轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;
我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye
作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
那河畔的金柳, The golden willows by the riverside
是夕阳中的新娘; Are young brides in the setting sun;
波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves
在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.
软泥上的青荇, The floatingheart growing in the sludge
油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;
在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge
我甘心做一条水草; I would be a water plant!
那树荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees
不是清泉,是天上虹, Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
寻梦?撑一支长篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
向青草更青处漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant;
满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
在星辉斑斓里放歌。 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud
悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music;
夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heep silence for me
沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!
悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;
我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves
不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
康橋との再别
軽く私は歩いて、ちょうど私は軽いものは来てように;
私が軽い手招き、別れる極楽世界の雲。
あの河畔の金柳、落日中の嫁で;
光波内の美しい影、私にある心頭は揺れ動き漂う
尋夢か?1曲が船のさおを生やすことを支えて、青草にさらに青カ所はあふれて遡って、
1の船の星の輝を満載して、ある星の輝は彩り豊かで美しく歌唱することを放す。
ただ私は歌唱することを放すことができなくて、密かに別離する笙の簫で;
夏の虫は同様に私のために沈黙して、沈黙で今晩の康橋です。
密かであり私は歩いて、ちょうど私は密かなものは来てように;
私揮一の揮の衣袖、一面の雲を持ち去らない。
十一月6日シナ海上
posted @ 2008-09-25 14:15
wendy潘多拉盒 阅读(14) |
评论 (0) |
编辑 收藏