外经贸英语函电翻译Unit Two Establish Business Relations(Chinese Into English)
1.我们是一家专营陶瓷产品的出口商。
We are an exporter specializing ceramic products.
2.我公司现在有各种地毯及其他纺织材料的铺地制品可供出口。
Our company has various kinds of carpets and other textile floor coverings available for export.
3.我们接受客户来样、来图、及按客户规格包装要求供货的订单。
We accept orders against customer's samples, specified designs, specifications and packaging requirements.
4.请你方速报最新型号产品的CIF马尼拉最低价。
Please immediately quote us your lowest price of your newest products, CIF Manila.
5.我们借此机会告诉你方我们希望把业务扩展到非洲市场。
We avail ourselves of this opportunity to inform you that we wish to expand our business into African market.
6.我们希望早日收到你方的具体询价单。
We hope to receive your specific enquiry at an early date.
7.一旦收到你方的具体询价,我们会马上寄送样品并报最优惠的价格。
Samples and quotations at favorable prices will be sent to you upon receipt of your specific enquiry.
8.随函寄上我公司新产品的价目单和商品小册子各一份。
Enclosed please find our price-list and brochure for our new products.
9.我们接受以客户的商标或品牌供货的订单。
We accept orders for goods with customers' own trade marks and brand names.
10.我们静候佳音。
We are looking forward to your favorable reply.