外经贸英语函电翻译Unit Ten Packing(Chinese Into English)
1. 我们对每一幅护腿采用一个聚乙烯包装袋。
We use a polythene wrapper for each pair of gaiters.
2. 我们想把纸板箱包装改为金属箔材料包装。
We intend to swith from carton packing to foil wrapping.
3. 对这批玩具我们想用硬纸板箱包装。
We would use cardboard box for this batch of toys.
4. 我们专营塑料包装材料的开发。
We specialize in the development of plastic packing materials.
5. 我们希望你们采取措施用金属条加固这种纸板箱。
We hope that you will take measures to reinforce this sort of carton with iron straps.
6. 这样的包装方便我们分拨给零售商。
Such packing will make it convenient for us to make distribution to the retailers.
7. 我们将感激你们对改进包装提出的建议。
Your recommendation on improving packing would be appreciated.
8. 包装时请考虑到下面两种情形:这些盒子在我们这边很可能遭遇野蛮装卸;它们必须能承受在糟糕的路面上运输。
When packing, please take into account that the boxes are likely to receive rough handling at the end and must be able to withstand transportation over very bad roads.
9. 我们将衬衫包装在塑料做内衬的防水的纸箱内,并且用金属条加固。
We pack our shirts in plastic-lined, waterproof cartons, reinforced with metal straps.
10. 这种又轻又结实的箱子能节约仓位,并且便于存储和分拨货物。
Such light but strong cases can save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.