<2007年6月>
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
1234567

最新随笔

留言簿

随笔档案

文章分类

文章档案

相册

  •  

最新评论

1. re: 中国茶の産地
  红茶属于发酵茶类,是以茶树的一芽二三叶为原料,经过萎凋、揉捻(切)、发酵、干燥等典型工艺过程精制而成。因其干茶色泽和冲泡的茶汤以红色为主调,故名红茶。我国红茶种类较多,产地较广,有我国特有的工夫红... (潘金朋)
2. re: 北京の上半身の裸(はだか)のおじさんは、まぶしい
马上就知道为什么了 (北京生活)
3. re: 价格
想问一下楼主,实用商务日语这本书日语原版的在哪里有卖啊?我现在正在学习有关商务日语方面的东西,但是没有什么教材。 (sousyunnka)
4. re: 毎日英語145
有用,哈哈 (在职研究生)

阅读排行榜

评论排行榜

since when does absence[ 1.缺席 2.缺乏,缺少 ] of noise warrant[正当理由,根据,证明] a stakeout[ 监视 ]?
从什么时候起警察能够根据不存在的那些声音来监视他人了?
you always say I don't take you anywhere.
你总说我那哪儿也不带你去
well,you sure know how to spoil [损坏,糟蹋;溺爱,宠坏] a girl.
你倒是真懂得怎么宠女孩子
eat your tex-mex
给你吃零食去吧
gotta say,he can be cute
他还挺可爱的
oh,god,did he just hear that?
哦,天哪,他不会听到了吧
did you just read my mind?
你不会是听到我的想法了吧
you can't do that.
你不能这样
It was a stray [迷路;偏离] thought,I...you can't do that
我只是随便想想,你不能这么做
you really think I'm ,,un,cute?
你真的认为我很可爱?
I really think you're married.
我真的认为你已经结婚了
and I really think you love your wife
而且我真的认为你爱你的妻子
I do
是的
then why haven't you called to yell[.大叫,呼喊 ] at her
为什么不打电话骂她一顿?
so you can go home already?
那样的话你早就可以回家了
that's what you want,isn't it?
那才是你想要得,不是吗
I don't wanna be a chump
我不想当个白痴
so still locing your wife after she has sex with someone else makes you a chump?
就因为在你老婆和别人睡过以后你还爱着她就成了白痴了?
doesn't it?
难道不是吗?
grow up,parkman
成熟点,帕克曼
if you want your marriage to work,you have to find a way to make it work
如果你想要你的婚姻完美,你得自己努力才行
otherwise,you are kind of chump
否则你就真的是个白痴
cheerleader's dad,9;00
拉拉队长的爸爸,正西方
that guy,that's with him ,I know that guy
跟他一起的那个人,我认识他,
from where
在哪儿见过的
he was at the bar..
他就是酒吧里那个
the night I first heard that static[静态的,静力的]
就是我第一次听到别人想法的那晚
but how do you know
你怎么能知道的
I thought you lost that whole day
我以为你缺失了一整天的记忆
matt,maybe we should get out of here
要不我们走吧
hold it,I;m just trying to get something
等等,我要听到一点东西
I was only able to get one word
我只能听到一个词
what?
什么
sylar
塞纳

what's the emergency?
到底是什么紧急情况
something's going on
有些事情不对劲
It's like the step for body snatchers [抢夺贼;绑架者] or something
我弟弟就象是被人附身了
my brother doesn't remember anything
他什么也不记得了
what I can do,nothing
而我能做什么呢?什么也做不了
It's like they made him forget
好像是他们使他忘记了
all right,so this is another one of your little cheer leader
initiation[ n. 开始,起蒙,入会 ] pranks [ n. 玩皮的人,爱开玩笑的人 ]
算了吧,这是你们拉拉队玩的恶作剧吧
is that it?hunn,is it?
是吗?不是吗?
zach, are you listening to me?
扎克,你在听我说话吗
something is going on!
有些事情不对头
what is your damage[损坏,毁坏]?
你到底想搞什么花样?
look, you havn't talked to me since sixth grade
and now you call me out of the blue?
你从6年级的时候就没跟我说过话,现在又突然叫我出来
what is this about?
到底是怎么回事?
they got to you too
他们对你也作了
are you on crystal[水晶,石英] methor something?
你是磕药了还是怎么了?
couse this is really cracky [裂缝多的,易破的,疯狂] behavior[1.行为,举止]
你的行为太怪异了

you see yourself as some sort of humanitarian,[博爱主义者,慈善家]don't you?
你把自己看成一个博爱家了,是吗?
a do-gooder,a hero
一个空想家,一个英雄
kidnapping[绑票] men and women who are different
绑架有特异功能的男人和女人
does that make you feel powerful?
你是不是因此而觉得自己很强大?
we're quite alike,you know
我们很相像,你知道
you collect special people,so do I
你收集有特异的人,我也是
we're gonna take you apart,gabriel
我们马上要解剖你了,加里布埃尔
like one of your little watches,sorry,timepieces
就象你的一块手表。。不,是时钟
and we're gonna find out exactly what makes you tick
然后我们就能发现到底是什么使你运作

I don't think I can do this
我觉得我做不到
yes you can,concentrate
可以的,你一定可以的,集中注意力

tell me you remember,you remember what I told you
告诉我你还记得,记得我跟你说过的话
last night, don't you?
昨晚的话,你没有忘记吧
of couse I do,what's going on?
当然,怎么了?
you said that there were people who wanted to hurt me
你说有人想要伤害我
I think they got to zach and lyle
我想他们已经伤害了扎克和莱尔
they don't remember anything
他们什么都不记得了
It's like it never happened
就好像一切从未发生过一样
I don't know what to do
我不知道该怎么办
where are you
你在哪里
I m at home,where's mum?
我在家,妈妈去哪里了?
where's lyle?
莱尔上哪了
just stay where you are,I'll be right there
就呆在那里,我马上到
I love you,claire,you're gonna be okay
我爱你克莱尔,一切都会好的

I work for your father
我为你父亲工作
he sent me here to make you forget
他让我来这里让你忘记一切
like he sent me to your friend and your brother
就好像派我对付你的朋友和你的弟弟
and to your mother so many times
对你的妈妈的次数就太多了
he'll be here soon
他很快就会回来
expecting that,you won't remember anything
希望看到,你也全部都忘记了
but it si very important that you do
可是对你而言记得这些太重要了
tell me,claire
告诉我,克莱尔
can you keep me ..a secret?
你能保守秘密吗


what will we do once he paints something?
如果他画出来了,我们该怎么办?
maybe we should make sure he is okay
也许我们应该看看他是否顺利
I tought he only painted the future
我以为他只画未来
what if I step on a bug?
如果我踩死一个虫子
I could change history
我就会改变历史
change history? you're gonna die!
改变历史?你都快死了!
I really need to find that sword
我必须找到那把剑


look, I'm not who you think I am
我不是你所了解得那样的人
I lied to you,and I'm really sorry
我骗了你,很抱歉
and I'm gonna explain it all to you soon
我会向你解释这一切,很快
where are you?what's going on?
你在哪里?怎么了?
first,I need to make things right
首先我需要做一件事情,让一切重新回到正轨
starting with killing the man who murdered your father
从杀了你的杀父仇人开始

I do know you, don't I?
我认识你,对吗?
I live next door to chandra suresh
我住在香德拉,苏雷什家的隔壁
that wonderful ability
这奇妙的能力
the power of persuasion,and this whole time
you were the girl next door
你就住在隔壁
I 'm gonna take this gun
我拿着这把枪
and I'm gonna put it in that slot
我要把它放在那个槽里面
you're gona take it
你把它拿起来
and you're gonna blow your brains out
然后自己打爆自己的头
you knew,didn't you
你知道的,对吗
you knew what I was,and you let it continue
你知道我的事,却没有阻止我
In a way,you helped me
在某种程度上,你帮助了我
and after I've consumed your power
那么就让我吸收了你的能力
you'll help me even more
你会帮我更多
oh,you know that won't hurt me
你知道那个东西伤不了我

aren't you gonna ask what happened?
你不问发生了什么事吗?
I know what happened,you got yourself in trouble
我知道发生了什么,你给自己找了一个大麻烦
you nearly got yourself killed
你差点害死你自己
no,i saved a girl.
不,我救了一个女孩
had to be a hero,didn't you?
你一定要当英雄吗?
I have these dreams
我做过一些梦
and when I'm around someone with an ability
而且当我在其他异能周围的时候
I can do what they can do
我也拥有他们的能力
you look like hell
你看上去糟透了
and I was with that girl
当我和那个女孩一起
and that guy that wastrying to kill that girl
那个家伙想杀掉的女孩
and this cop,I think he was reading my mind
还有那个警察,我觉得他知道我的想法
they were all like us?dysfunctional?
他们跟我们一样,有毛病吗?
I have to stop that bomb
我一定要阻止那个爆炸
I have to save everybody
我一定要救出大家
right now,I‘d settle for you walking staight
现在我只能让你走路不打晃

posted on 2007-06-07 12:17 yamaco 阅读(319) 评论(0)  编辑  收藏 所属分类: 中英双语 英雄台词

标题  
姓名  
EMail (只有博主才能看到)
验证码 *
内容(提交失败后,可以通过“恢复上次提交”恢复刚刚提交的内容)  
  登录    新用户注册  返回页首  恢复上次提交      
[使用Ctrl+Enter键可以直接提交]