翻译:半打是6个!
Translation : Half of dozen are six .
Conversation A 对话 A
(Tess and Zack are at the community center.)
(泰丝与扎克此刻正在活动中心)
Tess: Don’t you need to grade papers, Zack?
泰丝: 扎克,你不需要评分表吗?
Zack: Yes, I do. But this is more fun.
扎克:要的,但是这样更有趣一些.
Josie: I know. I love coloring Easter eggs.
俊丝:我明白了.我喜欢复活节彩蛋.
Tess: I appreciate youe help, you two. Cindy was supposed to help me.
泰丝:非常感激你们两个人的帮助,辛迪本来说要来帮我的.
Zack: Where is she?
扎克:她去那儿了?
Tess: I sent her to get more eggs…(looks at her watch) an hour ago!
泰丝:我让她去收集更多的鸡蛋了.......(看了一下她的表),一个小时过去了!
Josie: I saw Cindy at Nate’s Place. Maybe she’s still there.
俊丝:我看见辛迪在耐特的地盘那.也许她还在那儿.
Tess: Maybe.
泰丝:也许.
Zack: Well, I’m happy to help.
扎克: 噢,我很乐意帮忙.
Josie: Me, too. This children’s Easter party will be great for te community.
俊丝:我也是,这次社区的孩子们复活节聚会会棒极了的.
posted on 2008-04-11 14:23
Eva Chang 阅读(14)
评论(0) 编辑 收藏
网摘收藏